María Clara Pardo
María Clara Pardo
– Lawyer (1991) Universidad de Buenos Aires
– Magister in International Relations (1992), Universidad de Belgrano
– Magister in Energy and Environmental Law (2001), School of Law, Tulane University.
– Scholarship to Study and Scholarship for Research from Environmental Law Institute (2000), Tulane University.
– Course on Environmental Impact Assessment (1993), Universidad Tecnológica Nacional.
– Course on Negotiation (1994), Harvard University.
– Postgraduate Course on Environmental Law (1994), Universidad Austral.
– Postgraduate Course on Oil and Gas Law Update (1997), Universidad de Buenos Aires.
– Private legal practice (1991 to the present) in the area of energy and environment, as associate or member of important law firms in the City of Buenos Aires and the State of Louisiana (EEUU)
– Health, Safety and Environment Director (2012-2014), Municipality of Vicente López, Province of Buenos Aires
– Environmental Law Postgraduate Course Professor – Universidad de Belgrano (2015- present)
– Environmental Law Professor – Universidad de Belgrano (2017-present).
– Environmental Law Professor, High Technologies Law Postgraduate Course (2008-2015), Universidad Católica Argentina
– Energy Law Visiting Professor (1995-1997), School of Engineering, Universidad de Buenos Aires
– Lecturer in several Congresses and Seminars on Environmental Law in Argentina, the United States, Ecuador, and Colombia
– Co-author of the chapter on “La Auditoría en Materia Ambiental y sus Particularidades. Obligaciones y Responsabilidades del Auditor”, Tratado de la Responsabilidad de los Auditores directed by Dr. Ernesto Martorell (2015)
– Author of the chapter “Empresa y Medio Ambiente”, Derecho Ambiental Innovativo directed by Dr. Dino Bellorio Clabot (2017)
– Publications in specialized magazines: Revista Jurídica El Derecho, Revista La Ley, Revista Argentina de Derecho de la Energía, Hidrocarburos y Minería (RADEHM), International Trade Law & Regulation y Oil & Gas Law & Taxation Review, among others
– Bar Association of the City of Buenos Aires
– Argentine Oil and Gas Institute
– Louisiana State Bar Association
Spanish, English, and French.